2018 Registration Begins in:
Date and Time:
Registration: January 2018 (exact date and time TBA)
Season Starts: September 2018
Who Can Play:
Boys and girls
U5 – U10
Birth years 2007 – 2012
- Valid copy of birth certificate. (Does not have to be certified.)
- Completed Registration Packet. (Download here.)
- Adequate hydration.
* Player packet must be completed before your child may participate. You may email the completed forms here, or bring your forms to the first practice.
Email completed documents here.
- Players should be prompt, prepared and ready to engage.
- Before first practice, turn in any completed paperwork to the ASFC coaching staff.
- Wear shin guards. Players without shin guards may not participate in any field activities, for safety reasons.
- Gym shoes or cleats are acceptable. We recommend purchasing a pair of youth size white soccer socks, to cover and hold up the shin guards.
- Players should remove jewelry and watches prior to each session.
- Coaches will supply practice balls each session. You do not need to bring a ball.
- Players will receive a Shield T-shirt at the start of the season and Shield soccer ball at the end of the season.
Teams will be formed based on player turnout. ASFC Rec will be coached in a Small-Group Format. The first half of session will be practice, then scrimmage between Shield players, followed by a cool down period.
Director of Coaching
Tom Deeley | DOC, Recreation and Classic Divisions
Director of Recreation
Laura Haas (email)