There is still time to Bring it!
A big “THANK YOU” to the players who showed up to our first 2 nights of tryouts, and to those who helped make it all happen. With over 100 quality participants showing up to BRING IT, this coming season will prove to be Asheville Shield’s BEST season yet!
Our 3rd and final night of tryouts is Thursday, May 31st.
Questions & Answers
During tryouts, we have had the priviledge to meet with and address the concerns of many of the players and their families. So for the benefit of those who may have similar concerns, here are just a handful of questions and answers as it pertains to this year's tryouts and the coming season.
Our final tryouts for the 2018 Fall Season is being held at Carolina Day School Athletic Complex on May 31st.
What to Bring to Tryouts:
- Valid copy of birth certificate. (Does not have to be certified.)
- Completed Registration Form
There will be a one time $15 registration fee which includes all 3 evaluation days and an ASFC car magnet.
* Player packet (registration form, birth certificate and receipt for registration fee) may be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Players should be prompt, prepared and ready to engage.
- Turn in your paperwork at the ASFC volunteer table to receive your player number.
- Parent/family interaction with the coaching and evaluation staff is strictly prohibited during tryouts.
- It is highly recommended that players attend all 3 sessions to insure a proper evaluation. If you need to make other arrangements, please email email@example.com
Teams will be formed on the basis of turnout and player skill/talent level.
Any player in an eligible age group is welcome to tryout.
What Comes After Tryouts:
- Players will be notified of their placement via email within 5 days of the final tryout date.
- Players will have 7 days to accept their position.
- Players accepting Classic positions will pay a non-refundable deposit and their uniform fee, in full. For additional payment arrangements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DIRECTIONS TO CAROLINA DAY SCHOOL SGRO FIELDS:
Carolina Day School SGRO Fields
2351 Sweeten Creek Road
Asheville, NC 28803
Questions? Drop us an email!
Mark Girardi | Club President