Tryouts for the 2018 Fall Season will be held at Carolina Day School Athletic Complex on May 21st, 22nd and 31st.
What to Bring to Tryouts:
- Valid copy of birth certificate. (Does not have to be certified.)
- Completed Registration Form
There will be a one time $15 registration fee which includes all 3 evaluation days and an ASFC car magnet.
* Player packet (registration form, birth certificate and receipt for registration fee) may be completed and emailed to email@example.com
- Players should be prompt, prepared and ready to engage.
- Turn in your paperwork at the ASFC volunteer table to receive your player number.
- Parent/family interaction with the coaching and evaluation staff is strictly prohibited during tryouts.
- It is highly recommended that players attend all 3 sessions to insure a proper evaluation. If you need to make other arrangements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Teams will be formed on the basis of turnout and player skill/talent level.
Any player in an eligible age group is welcome to tryout.
What Comes After Tryouts:
- Players will be notified of their placement via email within 5 days of the final tryout date.
- Players will have 7 days to accept their position.
- Players accepting Classic positions will pay a non-refundable deposit and their uniform fee, in full. For additional payment arrangements, please contact Suzanne at email@example.com
DIRECTIONS TO CAROLINA DAY SCHOOL SGRO FIELDS:
Carolina Day School SGRO Fields
2351 Sweeten Creek Road
Asheville, NC 28803